Wednesday, April 18, 2012

14 West Restaurant & Suites

Has anybody stayed in this hotel? Eaten at the restaurant? The website looks fine...but the last reviews on trip advisor are from 2004 and they look planted. Thanks.



14 West Restaurant %26amp; Suites


I don%26#39;t know what it is like now, but it used to really be %26#39;that%26#39; good! Hopefully, someone else can be more helpful than I am!



14 West Restaurant %26amp; Suites


Not sure either. I know that it is pricey from the website. Since The Oceanaire has opened I think they have lost some business. Just my opinion.




I ate there once a few years ago. Dinner was very good, but it was definitely priced above the Indy market - more like Chicago or NYC.




Just ate there on May 11 or 12. Fabulous meal! We had calamari and baked brie for appetizers. I had the swordfish which was wonderful as well. They are known for their lobster and brie mac and cheese, so we shared an order of that. Personally, I was underwhelmed with that dish.





We also met the manager and he took us on a tour of the place. (We were looking for a place to have a party next June). He did take us to the penthouse and they rent it out for about $1500/nite. He told us that some famous basketball player likes to rent it so the owner renovated the shower to make it extra tall - It really is, too! It was amazing! Can%26#39;t beat the location either.

No comments:

Post a Comment