Saturday, April 21, 2012

21ist Birthday

Hey its my 21 in a couple weeks and my friends and i are going downtown. i was wondering which bars are the best to go to. I am the last of my friends to turn 21 so i want it to be a great time for all.



21ist Birthday


Happy (almost) Birthday!!!!





You might want to check out these websites for ideas.





www.indy.org





http://www.pubclub.com/indy/pubclub.htm





You can also use the www.indy.org site to find nearby hotels because I know you won%26#39;t want to drive home to Muncie after a night on the town!





You can search by area of town, and there%26#39;s even a hostel within walking distance of the always popular Broadripple area.



http://www.indyhostel.us/





Taxi: (317) 487-7777. (In case no one wants to be DD!)





Have a wonderful time!



21ist Birthday


As the mother of 2 over 21 sons, Broad Ripple is my suggestion!




Good idea on Broad Ripple. Lots of bars in a small area to visit. but it is away from everything and parking is hard to come by. But once your there you can enjoy. Downtown is a little different bars spread out over more area. Take your pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment