Monday, April 23, 2012

helpful tips for the polar express train ride

we are going on the polar express ride in Connersville, IN this weekend. does anyone have any suggestions as to how early we should arrive at the station? Is the seating first come first serve? I have been reading some negative reviews, I hope we not be dissappointed.



helpful tips for the polar express train ride


This is the last weekend of the Polar Express ride, so I would arrive early. If you have a large party, I would suggest telling someone at the station so that they can accommodate you and get your party and yourself all in one car. We rode the other weekend and it was great. There were a lot of people--that is why I would suggest getting there early. It is a %26#39;first come first serve%26#39; seating from what I saw--but the conductor and %26#39;chefs%26#39; seemed to be really accommodating on trying to sit parties together. My kids and I had a great time though. They read the book and served hot chocolate and a cookie--the servers were very nice and tried to make sure we were all right--no problems there at all. We rode to the %26#39;north pole%26#39; which looked really nice--and we got to see Santa!! He actually got on the train and came through and spent time with us--he had an %26#39;elf%26#39; for a helper and my little boy was so happy that he got a picture with Santa--it was great. Santa gave all the kids a really nice bell. All in all I felt it was great. Hope this helps. :)



helpful tips for the polar express train ride


thanks for the tips. glad you had a good time.


  • wrinkle eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment