Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Historic building open Sunday for first time in 108 years

I saw this news article on WTHR and thought others who enjoy beautiful old buildings as much as I do would want to see it. It%26#39;s a historic building that will be open to the public this Sunday for the first time in its108 year history. As far as I know, Sunday, Oct. 28, is the only day for the tour. The money raised from the price of tours will go to restore another historic building, a 130 year-old courthouse. What a great way to preserve our Hoosier heritage!





www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=7274626





If you%26#39;ve ever driven on Hwy 27 south of Winchester, it%26#39;s the stately brick building on the west side of the highway close to the fairgrounds.





Historic building open Sunday for first time in 108 years


Thanks for the information. I wish I%26#39;d been able to go! That would have been interesting. I hope they raised a lot of money!


  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment