Monday, April 23, 2012

Indy 500 place to stay

Just found out I can get tickets for the Indy 500. I know its going to be hard to find a hotel at this late date. I know nothing about Indy and would like some direction as to the acceptable areas and areas to avoid. Are there any towns near Indy that might be ok?

Indy 500 place to stay

Although most of the good downtown hotels are fully booked, or nearly so, there should be plenty of rooms in the central Indiana area for you.

There are a bunch of good hotels on the northside (the intersections of I-465 %26amp; Michigan Rd., Meridian St./U.S. 31, Keystone Ave., and I-69 are all areas packed with nice hotels and plenty of restaurants and other activities.

Indy 500 place to stay

North of the I-465 and Meridian St/Hwy 31 exit, there are several hotels. There%26#39;s a Springhill or Springmill Suites, a Hampton Inn among others. Closer to 465 is a DoubleTree and a Courtyard by Marriott.

I-465 and Mich Rd exit you will find a Holiday Inn, Drury Inn, Embassy Suites, a Residence Inn among others. Nearby is a Homewood Suites.

On I-69 north of 465 you will find a Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Hampton Inn and Suites between 96th and 116th in Fishers.

I-465 and Keystone exit, just south of the exit along 82nd St are a Sheraton, Marriott, Amerisuites among others, great location for dining and shopping!


Not too far away is Brownsburg and Plainfield (on the westside of Indy) or Southport, Greenwood, and even Franklin (southside). All are about a half hour drive or less to The Speedway on nrmal traffic days. You%26#39;l enjoy The Greatest Spectacle in Racing....GUARATEED!!

  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment