Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Indy Is Raging Blue This Weekend

The city is as electric now as it was at the start of the playoff run last year. The November 4th Pats v. Colts game is far and away the event of the regular NFL season, and the city is GEARED UP.





I%26#39;m taking my daughter (a dyed-in-the-wool fan of the Colts, and a long-time non-fan of the Patriots ...), we have great seats (NOT cheap), and we%26#39;re planning on getting there a couple of hours early to soak up the festivities %26amp; atmosphere.





Sure, we could lose. But Darth Vader never beats Luke Skywalker -does he? ... Nahhh.



Indy Is Raging Blue This Weekend


On our Sky Sports package in England, we get some of the NFL games each week. I can%26#39;t wait because I know the Colts-Pats name will be shown over here this weekend. Oh, I miss my Colts!! GO COLTS! Do some extra cheering for me please, Dave!





PS. my son will be there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment