Wednesday, April 25, 2012

slippery noodle/dinner & dancing!!!

Cant remember, can someone remind me what time early band starts playing in the back area at the Slippery Noodle. Went there last visit and had a great time. Husband %26amp; I want to go dancing there saturday nite and thought we%26#39;d eat dinner there before and get a good table. Any suggestions what to order???



Thanks in advance, looking forward to this weekend, is there a colts game on sunday??? :)



slippery noodle/dinner %26amp; dancing!!!


Not sure what time the bands start. I think The Noodle has a website though. Haven%26#39;t eaten there but heard it%26#39;s good. Never been on the dancefloor there,just watched, My wife says I%26#39;m the male version of Elaine on Seinfeld. The Colts are in Houston this Sunday



slippery noodle/dinner %26amp; dancing!!!


If you get there before 6 probably on the weekend no cover charge. Enjoy dinner at a table in the back. Good steaks , sandwiches, salads. The bands usually start aroud 9 I think. Dancing maybe up by the stage its kind of crowded on the weekends. I love that bar and music one of my favorites. Always a good time. The web site also has a calendar of what band is playing. Enjoy




Thanks, just want a heads up. Especially if there was a colts game. Now, I won%26#39;t have to worry about hubby trying to get tickets. But, I will miss the sea of blue %26amp; white on every person in Indy on game day. What a great city!



I%26#39;ll check website for band time, I know we%26#39;ll want to eat there, but, not sure if I want to spend 3 hours before. Want to hit Ike %26amp; Jonesy%26#39;s for a drink before dinner, and then get our hand stamped, to come back later and not have to stand in line at door to pay cover.



Indy definitely has it happening, we love your city, its truly one to be proud of. Thanks again guys, :)




YES IKE%26#39;S!!! Still going strong. It was probably the first ';nightclub'; to get going when Indy started refurbishing the downtown area with Union Station about 24 years ago. Too bad that Union Station didn%26#39;t make it. Does anyone miss Norman%26#39;s?




Yep.





Union Station served a purpose nonetheless. It really got the ball rolling with area residents viewing downtown as an evening/weekend destination once again. I suspect it will emerge once again in some grand form - at least I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment