Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Notre Dame football experience - first time

My wife surprised me and got me (2) tickets to the Boston college game and a nights stay in nearby Shipshewana.





I have always wanted to go to a game and now I get to live that dream.





I need help to maximize this experience. How early should you arrive, where is the best place to park?





Someone I work with said that there is some kind of pregame ritual where you can go and the players come out and walk to the stadium, where does this take place at?





Post game, I would assume that all places to eat will be packed, any ideas on a place that is nice but won%26#39;t be packed?





I want to make this enjoyable for my wife also.





Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.



Notre Dame football experience - first time


did you receive information? i am from the area and can help with some of your questions if you need answers -





just let me know





sharon



Notre Dame football experience - first time


My husband and I are attending the same game...and it is our first ND experience as well. We got a gret book through Amazon.com. You relly don%26#39;t have much time, but if you can get your hands on NOTRE DAME GAME DAY, Getting there, Getting In, and Getting in the Spirit by Todd Tucker (a ND alum) all your your questions will be answered. It is a great book with all kinds of insider tips.




So can you tell me some of the highlights of the book? I guess my biggest concerns are getting in, finding reasonable parking and then also getting back out.





Also, what is the tradition of the players and the cathedral prior to the game?




I%26#39;m very interested in any tips from anyone either.





Thanks!


  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment