Monday, April 23, 2012

Had a good experience with this company

Heard about GameDay Housing through a friend who stayed with them last year during the regular season. Rented one of their houses for a non-game weekend and had a great experience.





The service was great and the location was the best we could find for the price and quality of the buildings. Definitely better than any hotel you can find within 2 miles of campus and they are only .5 miles away.





I think they still have some houses available for this season.





You can find them on google or at their website www.gamedayhousing.com





-Chris



Had a good experience with this company


Ghetto accomodations. I would let my dog stay in these neighborhoods.



Had a good experience with this company


Too bad you feel this way. Game Day%26#39;s houses are a five minute walk to campus, and Notre Dame professors and faculty live practically next door in houses built for them by ND. Everyone I know who has styaed with Game Day in the past is planning on staying again this season, including me.





Go Irish!




You might also try any of the number of residents who rent out their homes for game weekends. One site that lists them is: www.realst8.com/blog/ndgamedayrentals.htm




I thought I would add my opinion to this. I grew up in South Bend and go back frequently (I attend Purdue now). I will agree that portions of Corby towards Niles avenue are somewhat run down - but a lot are not. It is not a terrible or ';ghetto'; neighborhood. It is a party area that rents to college students. The area these homes are in is the college student section, not the area the professors or staff live in. You will probably have to park on the street. I have stayed the night in a few of the homes after house parties. I never felt unsafe.





I am not sure that I agree about the homes being better than hotels close to campus - St. Mary%26#39;s Inn is excellent and very close to campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment