Wednesday, April 25, 2012

State park Help

I live in Northern Indiana and my family is searching for a state park or something of that general nature and want somewhere we haven%26#39;t gone to yet, preferably somewhere with family cabins. We%26#39;ve been to Pokagon, Spring Mill, McCormick%26#39;s Creek, Turkey Run, Prophetstown State Parks are the first ones that have come to my mind of the ones we%26#39;ve been to. We plan to go in the next two weeks and want somewhere not reasonably far from Warsaw. If anyone has any suggestions I%26#39;d be open to any. Thanks everybody all of you are great helps!





State park Help


Brown County State Park is near Nashville Indiana, not sure how far that is from Warsaw but it%26#39;s a beautiful park and has family cabins (if they have any available as Oct is VERY popular in that area) It%26#39;s a beautiful area.



www.browncounty.com may have some suggestions.



State park Help


Whitewater Memorial State Park is about 3 hours from Warsaw. (The state park is about 1/2 hour south of Richmond.) It%26#39;s on Brookville Res. and has family cabins. I think they have horseback riding and canoe rentals.





It%26#39;s also not far from Metamora, an old canal town that has cute shops and a train. Centerville is also nearby and is on the historic National Road and has a lot of antique stores in historic buildings.





If you decide to go there, feel free to e-mail me and I%26#39;ll give you more specific suggestions.





Have a great trip!





Lily





www.visitrichmond.org



in.gov/dnr/…park_whitewater.html




Thanks everybody! I realized that I went to Brown County right after I clicked send and forgot that I had been there. The day I send this we figure out something, not at a state park, but at a small cabin place in Rockville in Parke County. We are near Turkey Run and Shades State Parks and I heard that Shades has challenging hiking, which means I%26#39;m so there. Thanks for your suggestions though!


  • dermatologist acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment