Monday, April 23, 2012

How is Evansville For a College Freshman and what is there?

Hi,



I am a mother Concerned about what kind of atmosphere is in Evenascille Indiana.



People have told me the campus there is beautiful, However I have never been there, my daughter just recently got accepted at one of the universities there any information you can give me would be helpful.



How is Evansville For a College Freshman and what is there?


Sorry,



I meant to type Evansville, Indiana sorry for the spelling an error of the wrist.



How is Evansville For a College Freshman and what is there?


Well, I went to college in Evansville and think it%26#39;s great. It%26#39;s large enough to have things to do, such as lots of shopping and restaurant options. But it%26#39;s also a very safe and friendly city. Feel free to send me a private message if you%26#39;d like more info.




HELLO - Evansville is just the right size. I am a U of E Graduate and I really enjoyed my time there. There is plenty enough for college students to do in the city -






Is she going to go to USI or U of E? Evansville is not too small nor too big. It is a great community and very family oriented. I%26#39;m sure you and your daughter will love it here. I hope you get the opportunity to visit us and see for yourself.




My sister goes to USI and enjoys it there (besides for a few roommate problems) Evansville is a great place and I always look forward to going there. USI is located a few miles out of E%26#39;ville and only has one main entrance off of the Lloyd Expy (Indiana 62). They have many lights and security call boxes around campus. For a freshman the residence halls are great, being suite style, with 2 girls on each side of a room sharing a common living room area, making 4 girls to a room. The floors are co-ed though. There are many clubs to get involved in with a brand new massive library (and very nice). I hope this helps, if she is going to U of E, then I%26#39;m sorry I couldn%26#39;t help

No comments:

Post a Comment