Thursday, April 19, 2012

best seats in clowes hall

Just wondering for those in the know... what seats are better for a concert at clowes hall, main level or the upper levels?

best seats in clowes hall

I%26#39;d say either half way back on the main level or one of the front sections of the first upper level, can%26#39;t remember if they call it the mezzanine level or not. The seats in the upper level are done in a u shape, with the top of the u being closer to the stage. I like those seats very much.

best seats in clowes hall

Agree with Gabby. I%26#39;m partial to the box seats along the sides, 2nd floor.

I have been hearing rumblings about Butler tearing down Clowes for the past half dozen years or so. I very much hope they don%26#39;t. It is a fine concert hall, a classic example of %26#39;60%26#39;s modernist architecture, and was Indy%26#39;s initial foray into it%26#39;s rebirth that has since produced a surprisingly cosmopolitan city in the midst of flat earth and corn fields.

  • mark makeup
  • How do I spot clean a quilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment