Friday, April 13, 2012

Scottsburg In. from my wiew









What exactly is this big deal about Scottsburgh?







Actually our little place has grown at a slow pace but never the less... perhaps You should make a trip you could improve your opinion of 3 decades ago I have lived in the area just since 1996 and ther are alot of improvemtnts just in a little over a decade that I have lived here.











Many new very nice neighorhoods have developed







for instance







The one we live in is excellant.







Quiet, Peaceful, Clean, Modern,(no cinder blocks) Well groomed lawns and grounds, excellantly maintained.











New shopping areas







Very nice comfortable lodging such as the Holiday Inn Express (just to name one) for our visitors







A new High school for our children.







Cracker Barrel and a nice steak house or two and numerous other eating establishments











There have been numerous changes and improvements this one decade so you can imagine the improvements







since you have been here 3 decades ago.











There are still changes I personally would like to see and I feel certain as more people see our







little town in proper light those will come.







perhaps a little competion for our large walmart such as a Target..Kohl







Cinemas,







But then I%26#39;m sure that you would have certain changes take place in your own area on the map also











We also have a New and large YMCA equipped with enough pool space.











One of the downsides of any community is the growing drug problem that america faces. Ours is no exception.







And as for poverty Didn%26#39;t even Jesus Christ say that







the poor would always be with us.











I would like to say that a person will find what h/she is looking for where ever they go. And community







has many positives. I for one believe that they outweigh the negatives.











I WILL SAY I AM NO OFFICIAL ON ANY OF THESE THINGS THAT I MENTION. THESE COMMENTS ALL ARE STRICTLY OPINIONS OF MINE



No comments:

Post a Comment